Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Under Construction


UPDATE (April 15)

Almost done. The little annoying things are almost gone! I would to thank my friend Roger for helping me iron out some of the crap I didn't like.

Check out his portfolio at RogerDeCastro.tk.

He's a programmer of sorts. I'm not sure. He builds websites. That's the best way I can describe it.

So uhhhmmm... if you like the design of my blog and you need help, hire him :D

******

UPDATE (April 14):

I'm almost done with fixing the blog. It took a lot of effort considering I'm not a master at coding shit. Thank heavens I found the perfect template from GooyabiTemplates and just worked my way from there to make it more 'me'. I'm gonna say I'm 80% done.

What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments section.


******

Hello my wonderful readers (or the handful that's left of you) *sad face*!

As you can see,  my blog is currently undergoing a few changes. After almost 2 years I decided to update the design. With that comes the hassle of things not working and the whole site looking like shit.

Effort ito! But I am glad that I have a really good friend helping me out with the creatives and all. 

Soon the whole site will be functional but for now, it's under construction.

xoxo
Adam

No comments: