Sunday, April 19, 2015

My YouTube Channel



So I've decided to fix my YouTube page and post vlogs. I figured it would be easier for me to just take random videos of my daily life and upload them online. It's no different from what I do here in my blog. Just less writing and more candidness (not sure if that's an actual word).

I will post the videos here and of course I'll still blog every now and then. If any of you, my dear readers, are still out there and drop by every now and then, it would be a big help if you can check out my videos.

If you like the shit I post, please subscribe and give the video a thumbs up.

I have a bunch of videos coming up where I'm as crazy as I usually am. I also plan to collaborate with a few people so I hope that goes well.

For now, it's late and I need some sleep because I still have work in the morning.

Love,
Adam :3

No comments: